- Now Available from Annex Pro: Autodesk Flame Family! Posted on: February 7, 2017
- Important news about Autodesk's Creative Finishing products Posted on: February 2, 2017
- Vancouver Entertainment and Design Event Recap! Posted on: November 3, 2016
Digital content creation tools for efficient 3D animation, compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and stunning environments for film, TV and game workflows.
Have the right digital content creation tool every time
Whether you staff up with animators, modelers, or visual effects artists, you’ll have the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds.
What the pros use
Access the industry-standard 3D animation tools used by AAA game makers and top Hollywood studios. With Maya® and 3ds Max®, you have access to proven and established tools, and frequent updates keep you on the cutting edge.
Take on sophisticated projects
Build a powerful 3D animation pipeline for complex simulations, dynamics, effects, and rendering to tackle the most demanding jobs and take your studio to the next level. Never say no to a big project.
- 3ds Max
Other products included:
Cloud services included:
- Character Generator
- ReCap 360 Pro
- Rendering in A360
- Storage (25GB)
Contact us today to purchase or learn more!
All the Flame products in a collaborative workflow.
Gain a high-end toolset for visual effects, creative finishing, and real-time color correction via Flame and the advanced real-time color grading capabilities of Lustre. Share shot-based effects work with other artists working on Flare. Distribute timeline-based tasks to assistants working on Flame Assist. Offer complete, end-to-end creative services to clients in Flame-based facilities.
Flame Premium provides post-production houses a streamlined collaborative process.
- Individual Flame products can share projects and perform a variety of tasks at the same time for faster turnaround
- Facilities can better manage workloads by distributing different tasks to different artists
- Interoperability between the Flame Premium products enables artists to work in individual workspaces within the same project and publish media to shared libraries
- Flame Premium offers a true VFX + Color workflow, based on integration not plug-in workflows. Lustre Colorists can access Flame’s entire Batch visual effects toolset for immediate access to a wide array of creative tools that takes artists beyond color grading.
Easily and cost-effectively increase project throughput and productivity in your facility with additional licenses of Flare and Flame Assist. With flexible licensing options, facilities can add creative and technical Flare and Flame Assist licenses long term or short term to help during peak periods.
Contact Annex Pro today to find out more or get a quote today!
Autodesk Desktop Subscription Desktop Subscription is a purchasing option that allows you to license Autodesk desktop software on a term basis to meet a variety of business needs and budget considerations.
What are the benefits of Desktop Subscription?
- Pay-as-you-go access to desktop software: This gives you the flexibility to control costs without a large up-front investment.
- Stay up to date: With an active Desktop Subscription, you always have access to the latest software releases and product enhancements.
- Licensing Rights: Desktop Subscription includes Previous Version Rights which allow you to use previous versions of your software. Desktop Subscription also includes Home Use and Global Use Rights; install and use your software on alternate machines and/or use your software outside of your home country.
- Support: Never go at a problem alone! Basic and Advanced Support are available to help you troubleshoot common issues.