- Meet us Jan 25 - 28 at NAMM 2018 in Anaheim Posted on: January 8, 2018
- How The President Of Shaw Communications Built A Pro-Grade Recording Studio In His Home Posted on: December 23, 2015
Join us for “Dante IP Audio Demystified” on February 15
Annex Pro is excited to bring Focusrite to Vancouver on Thursday, February 15! Join us at this informal session to gain insight into the practical uses for Dante over IP while enjoying snacks and local craft beer. Networking at 5:30, with the session to start at 6:00 p.m. sharp.
- What is Dante and how you can use it best to solve your audio post challenges
- Uses for Dante outside of the arena: implement it in a small studio setting, and connect studio rooms together in a building over multiple floors
- Various ways Dante can benefit educational institutions – network your recital theatre, performance theatre and recording studio over any distance
- Focused case studies from those that have successfully implemented audio over IP solutions in their workplace
Get hands-on with the gear and hear from Kurt Howell, RedNet National Account Manager for Focusrite on how to integrate this system into any studio environment. RSVP today!
Studio quality sound meets digital audio networking
Leveraging the flexibility of Dante™, Focusrite’s audio-over-IP devices deliver a modular approach to building up your audio solution, whether for Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. The range includes Focusrite’s finest remote-controlled mic pres, best conversion and a wide selection of PC interfacing options.
RedNet interfaces offer a selection of dedicated audio-over-IP interfaces including MADI, AES3, analogue, remote mic pres, and include options for redundant power supplies and network connections. Red interfaces offer an all-in-one audio solution including 32×32 of Dante I/O combined with Pro Tools | HD™ connectivity and the latest Thunderbolt interfacing technology.
All audio-over-IP devices are compatible with a standard layer-3 IP network; in fact it’s likely that nearly every facility already has a compatible infrastructure. Just add Ethernet cable and a network switch to build up your audio network
Contact Annex Pro today for more info or to obtain a quote!