- NAB 2017 Recap: Media. Entertainment. Technology. Posted on: May 9, 2017
- Qumulo Introduces Qumulo Core Data-Aware Scale-Out File and Object Storage Software On Third Party Server Hardware Posted on: November 15, 2016
- Canadians: Meet up at SIGGRAPH 2015 in LA Posted on: July 31, 2015
- Annex Pro & Qumulo: Meet us in Montreal, QC June 10-11 at "effects MTL"! Posted on: June 4, 2015
- New From NAB 2015 Posted on: April 23, 2015
Contact us to schedule a live demo of Qumulo Core
Qumulo Core is powered by QSFS, the Qumulo Scalable File System. QSFS provides real-time visibility into data and storage to solve the data management problems created by first generation scale-out NAS products. Qumulo Core features include:
QSFS doesn’t just store data — it curates and manages it.
Built on Linux, Qumulo Core runs on commodity hardware, on dedicated appliances, or in virtual machines.
Flash-First Hybrid Design
Maximizes both price/performance and price/capacity.
No Compromise Storage
Optimized for the widest range of workloads and file sizes.
“Qumulo’s modern scale-out storage software, keeps our pipeline humming… provides great value to our business”
– DreamWorks Animation
One of the biggest announcements at NAB this year was that DreamWorks Animation has replaced legacy storage with Qumulo software-defined storage running on HPE Apollo servers. You can read about why DreamWorks chose Qumulo. We hear from customers that other resellers and manufacturers love to spread FUD about Qumulo, so isn’t now the time to hear the facts directly from Qumulo, about their post-Isilon era code base and architecture, write scalability, and integrated file systems analytics?
NAB 2017 Show Specials
Intelligent High Capacity & Performant Streaming Cluster:
Buy 5 Qumulo QC208 nodes and get one free (6 nodes, 1.2PB Cluster) (Click image to enlarge)
Current users of Qumulo include: