News and Promos
- Trojan Horse was a Unicorn: Using RealFlow for Titles Posted on: October 19, 2015
What is RealFlow?
RealFlow is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms
Check out the latest showreel:
View this great introductory webinar to learn more about what RealFlow is and what it can do!
The RealFlow Pipeline works as follows:
- RealFlow – The fluid simulation is setup in RealFlow using the Standard License.
- RealFlow Nodes – To save time, different iterations of the same scene, or secondary Hybrido elements, can be sent to calculate on your farm.
- 3D Platform [FREE] – Once complete, the simulation is exported (via free connectivity plugins) to the 3D platform.
- The RealFlow RenderKit [now FREE!] – The RenderKit (installed on each of your render machines) will help speed the process by allowing you to mesh your particles at render time. This reduces storage and bypasses 3D platform restrictions