News and Promos
V-Ray for NUKE available now
V-Ray | NUKE
What is V-Ray for NUKE? V-Ray for NUKE’s new approach to lighting and compositing integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX.
Who will use V-Ray for NUKE? V-Ray for NUKE helps compositors and studios be more efficient and have more creative control. Taking advantage of V-Ray’s lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside of NUKE’s node-based workflow will make it easier to finish shots faster.
Why should studios use V-Ray for NUKE?
- Saves time and eliminates the back and forth between NUKE and 3d applications.
- Maximizes project timelines by allowing compositors to make necessary changes up until final delivery.
- Allows for a more collaborative, non-linear workflow between 3d and compositing teams.
- Helps teams review, change, and final shots faster.
Why should compositors use V-Ray for NUKE?
- Expands the 3d capabilities of NUKE, so compositors can light, render, and composite in one application.
- Gives compositors better control over lighting, materials, render passes, and final shot output.
- Lets compositors create any render element (render pass, matte, etc.) they need on the fly.
- Allows compositors to adjust and match 2d and 3d elements simultaneously.
- Gives compositors more creative freedom and artistic control.
- Offers a familiar node-based workflow, making it easier to adopt.
V-Ray | Maya
V-Ray for Maya contains over 100 new and modified features, including Maya 2016 compatibility, numerous V-Ray RT GPU enhancements and two VR cameras.
Built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and modern production pipelines, V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is a full suite of physically-based lighting, shading and rendering tools tightly integrated into Autodesk Maya.
V-Ray for Maya focuses on artist productivity and delivers a powerful new set of features and improvements to speed up lighting, look development and rendering workflows.
V-Ray | Max
Save up to 40% on upgrades to V-Ray for Max 3.2 until September 15th, 2015
V-Ray for Max is fully compatible with 3ds Max 2016 and is VR-ready.
V-Ray for Max is the core development of Chaos Group, which allows users to quickly and easily create realistic images while giving them full control over the 3D production process.
V-Ray for Max is the most complete lighting, shading and rendering toolkit on the market, making speed and simplicity accessible to all artists. The latest version delivers powerful feature set, technical advances and support for open source technologies.